<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 16, 2009







well, haven't posted anything in over 2 years, so i'm gonna make the effort.






So, what's been going on in two years? Moved to Brooklyn NY from southern NJ. Got a job with B&H Photo in NYC. Crazy schedule left little room for shooting let alone a blog or website. Last fall my foot got infected, and put me out of commision until March of this year. And also around that time got laid off from B&H. So I am among the ranks of the unemployed now.......and back in southern NJ. Could barely afford rent in NYC when I had a job....no job....impossible!






But, moving to southern NJ has it's benefits. I get to see my 5 year ofd twin grandsons a whole lot more.






Above are a few with them playing street hockey....
















Comments: Post a Comment

Don't forget to visit the Archives




Counter by Free-Stats.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Comments welcome...email me