<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 12, 2006



I don't usually post anything but pictures on this site, but i recently found a music website that I like. Been listenning to it for over a month now, and all it does is get better. Pandora lets you create your own radio station based upon a music group, then from it's data base plays it and other groups they consider related. This "related" list is actually populated by you, because you let them know what you think of the choice, and I guess if enough people say the same thing, they modify it. They also periodically add, by suggestions they gather, groups to your radio station. You can have several radio stations

....and it's free.......although they do eventually ask you to register. But, the only email I have gotten from them in the last month are when they upgrade your radio station with more selections. Pretty cool. No, I am not affiliated with them in any way, shape or form. Just think they do a really nice job of what they do.........and i appreciate that a lot.

Of course, they also have a method of you adding your favorites in a list, which of course has links to places on the web to buy the music..........heh...........you didn't think you'de get away from some sort of "buy me" now did ya?! No, I have bought nothing, just listen to them.........heh.




Comments: Post a Comment

Don't forget to visit the Archives




Counter by Free-Stats.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Comments welcome...email me