<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 23, 2006





D.U.M.B.O., NYC, 2006, tssullivan






Comments:
Hi

Just started reading that forum on PN where you say you want to remove your photos. Just go to 'my portfolio' and under options of the folder you can delete. Or you can delete under 'options' of individual photos.

I was going to say to you that I wish you would post photos like this one to PN. Its a lovely bit of abstract rust. But then I got reading further into the forum and can see your point about not loading to PN gallery... sorta.

All the same, I think if more people 'that you know', and others who have stopped uploading, would return to the place and start critiquing each others photos it might become a more uplifting experience. You would have more visibility.

I have not seen all of your page yet, so maybe I should just surf the home pages, for a more uplifting experience. I do like reading your stuff on PN when I get time.

Keep smilin'
 
Post a Comment

Don't forget to visit the Archives




Counter by Free-Stats.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Comments welcome...email me