<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 08, 2004





Philadelphia, Pa






Comments:
Out of all of your Philly shots, this one's my favourite. Did you use flash and motion blur for this one? Anyway I like the sense of motion you got, nice work.

--Dominic

http://www.cityshots.blogspot.com
 
thanks Dominic......no, no flash...sometimes when you just barely move the cam to blur, some parts of the pic stay more sharp than others...dont know if its because the subject's body parts are moving with the cam, or it has something to do with the way a focal plane shutter's "slit" moves across the film plane..or combo of both...but it happens a lot.
 
ok I get what you mean, that's happened to me several times too, but it can be hard to achieve that effect on purpose, nice work regardless
 
Post a Comment

Don't forget to visit the Archives




Counter by Free-Stats.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Comments welcome...email me