<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 29, 2004


Well, I woke up today, a Monday.....yuck!.....copied a few film scans to CD, to take with me and edit and get ready for the web, so I could post a pic or two on this photoblog today. Left the damn CD sitting on the computer desk at home. Typical for me, for a Monday morning. So, you guys are in for a treat ;o)



It's Monday Oldies Day.



This is taken with a 35mm fixed lens Point and Shoot camera, in a parking lot of a train station in NJ, Tri-X in HC-110



untitled,
2004



Title explains where it was taken....with a 35mm AF range-finder camera, Tri-X in HC-110






Chinatown, NYC, FEB 2004









Comments: Post a Comment

Don't forget to visit the Archives




Counter by Free-Stats.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Comments welcome...email me